Brenda :) :)

Friday, April 2, 2010


ALPHA WARRIORS ALL THE WAY!

It might be just one month, but we went through a lot together. All the hardship and laughter. We sweat together, get burnt by the sun together, fall together, get injured together, do stupid things together, embarrassed ourselves together, smile together, laugh together. It was tough, and we sacrificed alot. I don’t know how people feel when they saw the stunts. It might look pretty easy, just stepping on people’s hand, standing there, flipping up there or leaning backwards and letting them push you back up to standing post. (If I weren't a cheerleader, I wouldn't have expected it to be that tough too.) But there’s so much to overcome, all the fear and obstacles. You won’t be able to imagine how many times we failed and fell before we manage to perform the stunts in front of everyone. We meet practically everyday for trainings, from morning all the way till late at night, and we’re really physically and mentally worn out. Everyone was injured here and there from all these trainings. It’s to the extent that we could even compete who had the most bruises. We really trained very very hard for all the stunts to go up. We’ve come so far, and its indeed a pity that we didn win, but I still think its worth all the sacrifice. I have to admit that delta is really awesome and they truly deserve it. It’s quite disappointing, but well, we did our best. Perfect routine, seriously. No stunt failed. That’s all we need. Other houses had professional cheerleaders from ACES and stuffs to train them. But we insisted on doing everything ourselves, and not depend on others coz we just wanna have fun and enjoy ourselves – thats the main reason why we joined cheer. Even without external help, we still managed to put up such an awesome routine. I’m so proud of Alpha cheer! We didn’t win, but we’re champion in each others’ heart. I don’t regret joining cheer. In fact, its probably the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. The time spent with alpha cheerleaders during all these trainings will probably be the bestest best time in my tj life.

I’ve made really fun and lovely friends there. We were so afraid that it’ll rain heavily yesterday during the opening march coz it was drizzling already. So we were like “blow wind blow. Blow what. Blow the clouds away.” They’re just so funny! And we swear we won’t be affected by the rain, and we didn’t! In fact, it was really dark before our performance but at the very moment when we went out, it became BRIGHT!

I’ve truly experienced what team spirit is, when you know that they’ll always be there for you. And you have to trust them totally, and believe that even if you fall, they will definitely be there to catch you. With them around, you’re save. And that’s a team! Everyone of us is crucial, everyone of us plays a part. Even if just one of us is missing, it won’t be a team, it won’t be Alpha cheer, and there won’t be yesterday’s performance.

Once an alpha cheerleader, always an alpha cheerleader.

Brenda
BRENDA



Twilight-Quotes