Brenda :) :)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello people. Brenda worked! Woo! I finally did something useful in this holiday :] And I got my first pay! Double woo! Was really really tedious but fun :] :] :] Oh, I was pissed too xp So was Lorraine. No, she influenced me. But we made a new friend - the only kinda friendly person there. Oh my god! And I didn't know my mum actually has this really 'nice' nickname - cute cute aunty :] Hehe!

I managed to find KFC out of nowhere for lunch. Haha. I could smell it from a distance and detect it! Cool! Talented! Hah! I can be a vampire!

TMall after that. And I bought X'mas presents for MYSELF :] They're cool stuffs. Haha! And I spent about half of my pay. Great.

Oh oh! Good news good news. There's finally stocks for Vampire Diaries book 3,4&5 :] :] :] I waited for like more than a month!

Brenda is worn out
BRENDA



Twilight-Quotes