Brenda :) :)

Monday, November 23, 2009



Last night
I was pouring out my heart
Like a waterfall to you
And with one kiss I was a runaway train
Flying off the track to you
I love you, came flooding out
Couldnt make it stop, couldnt shut my mouth
Felt like a fool then I lied and said I was sorry, but

I unapologize
I meant every word
Wont take back the way I feel about you
Cant unsay what you heard
Cause you heard me right
And I wont try
To fight em back or hide my feelings for you
I unapologize

You know
People say a lot of things
That they dont really mean
And last night
I told a little white lie
Hoping youd forget the scene
Where it felt like a movie under that porch light
Couldnt help myself when you held me tight
Said what I meant then I lied and said I was sorry

I unapologize
I meant every word
Wont take back the way I feel about you
Cant unsay what you heard
Cause you heard me right
And I wont try
To fight em back or hide my feelings for you
I unapologize

Oh - theres no time to be
Holding it all in trying to pretend
That I dont feel anything
Oh - I shouldnt have said Im sorry

I meant every word
Wont take back the way I feel about you
Cant unsay what you heard
Cause you heard me right
And I wont try
To fight em back or hide my feelings for you
I unapologize
BRENDA



Twilight-Quotes