Brenda :) :)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Thank you guys! You all are great! More than great! Awesome! No, more than awesome! Incredible? I can't find the perfect right word. You know what I mean.

I so so so so love by dearest BFF! She's damn sweet and nice! She gave me a glass bottle filled with lots and lots and lots of notes that she wrote herself and I'm only suppose to open a note each time I'm sad. I love her! Her head is always filled with funny and weird ideas! I think I'll really miss her if we don't enter the same school + same class next year. I think she'll miss my toilet paper dance too ]: There's also a bff necklace and ear rings. And she purposely went to Bakerzine to buy OreoCheeseCake! Oreo! Oreo! Oreo! So I ate oreo cheese cake with oreo ice-blend. Awesome! I'm sure she'll love her present as much as I love mine! BFF eternally!

Thank you 4r1 people! I don't dare to list out the names coz I'm afraid I'll miss out some. Hehe. I so so so so so love the dolphin! But I don't like the name - Skippy. I shall think of another name for it :] And I love its beak!!! OMG! Thats super fun! It shall be my new bestfriend :] I'll hug it to sleep tonight :] And OMG OMG OMG! YOU GUYS ROCK MAN! SERIOUSLY! THANKS FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS' BOOK! I'M SO SO SO SO SO IN LOVE AND ADDICTED TO IT! I'm gonna paste the poster in front of my bed! Hehe! And thanks for the card! THANK YOU MINLIN FOR THE LOVELY DRAWING! HAHA! You are amazing! Though I still can't figure out which is Nick. Hehe! You even got MrLee and MrLim to write on it! Haha! I'll miss you all! You all make me enjoy coming to school. You all make school a heaven :] :]

Thank you JW(I won't forget you, my dearest BFFFFFF#2! I love you too! Haha!), LF and YJ! You guys are super cool! Its kinda like a WHOLE POOH BEAR COLLECTION! And I got to be the left over piglet. That's so unfair. I shall think of new names for them. Haha. And I shall put them on the side of my bed to prevent me from rolling down the bed next time. Hehe! Omg! I have a very very cool idea! I shall talk to them everyday! Like Pooh will be for all the happy things, Piglet will be for all the sad things, Tiger will be for all the relationship stuffs and ok, I don't like the last one. I think its ugly. Tsk. And I forgot its name too. And its hair kept dropping. I know! I shall vent all my anger and frustration on it! Or maybe I should like, you know, I don't know how to say, like pretend that they're talking to each other! OMG! I think this is really cool! But I think momma will think I'm insane. Oh! I wanted to show off to YJ that I have oreo cheese cake but I ended up sharing with her. This is so stupid! Hehe! But I think I rock. I fed all 3 of them a mouth of my lovely oreo cheese cake. And we indirectly kissed! Haha!

So I got a huge bag of soft toys today :] :] :] Momma was totally shocked!

I love you guys! I can't wait for tomorrow! And Sunday!

I'm super high during tuition. I don't know what happened to me and I kept uttering nonsense. I think I was on a sugar rush. I'm gonna have diabetes, just like my dearest boyfriend Nick. Haha! This is super crap!


mileycyrus Sooo I woke up this morning and thought I'd check up on the daily gossip and apparently Nick Jonas gave me a $75,000 ring? Its all true. Ha!
7:18 PM Jul 23rd from UberTwitter

mileycyrusP.S. My last tweet was very sarcastic.Don't believe anything until I tweet it :) (Unless its good news of course hehe)
7:22 PM Jul 23rd from UberTwitter

Of course we know that its not true. If he really had bought a ring, he'd rather give it to me :] YAY! Haha!

Omg, I can't believe I said this! HAHAHA! I think there's a short circuit in my brain. Large current is flowing through due to the decrease in resistance because of the decrease in length of wire. This means that the wire in my brain decrease, which means that my brain actually shrunk?! WOW! AMAZING ISN'T IT?!


True Friend - Hannah Montana



We signed our cards and letters BFF
Brenda =) is very touched :]
BRENDA



Twilight-Quotes