Brenda :) :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm soooo addicted to Gift Of A Friend.

This week was pretty cool. Everyone's falling sick and we got kinda sent back home on Monday. I love that coz MTV was showing MTV Movie Award when I got home. And I got to see my boyfriend. Haha, this is so crap! The worse thing was that I ate fries though my throat itch. You can't blame me! They were waving at me and they're so damn irritating that I have to eat them!But I did rest. I slept for an hour :]

I think I'm not going for night study anymore. I was super tired that I slept at 10 last night, immediately after I reached home, and woke up at 8. 10 hours of sleep :] :] And I'm still very very tired. So I slept just now, again. I think I'm becoming a pig soon.

Anyway, I just saw Brad Pitt is also nominated for Best Actor Award. I kinda gave up on that award. Robert Pattinson won't win ]: I hope JB wins the Hottie Award :] :] :]

I learnt to cherish life :] And everyone around me :]

Forensic pathology is my dream!
Brenda =)
BRENDA



Twilight-Quotes