Brenda :) :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I promised myself not to blog today, but I'm having this very very weird feeling right now. I feel like crying, but I seriously don't no what for. It's just a super random feeling that came from nowhere. I think I'm a weirdo. There's seriously something wrong with me. I hate this. I suck. Read someone's blog and it made me feel worse. (I don't know whether I can say the name, but I know you'll be reading :] Cheer up. Smileeeeeee :] :] :] :] :] I'll give you Joe Jonas if you want :] "It may seem cliche for me to wanna say that you're not alone." - One and the Same. It's gonna be alright :] Everyone will have to experience this and I believe you'll be fine really soon. I know you can do it! WOO! Life will be great, with me! Hehe!)

I'm gonna eat lots and lots of ice cream later :]

Oh! I wanna say something. Haha. I'm not having problems with relationships :] Hehe. I don't have a crush on anyone (except Nick Jonas :]), and I have really great great great great friends (I'm really thankful about this.) and a super super super cool BFF who's as crazy as me, who always laugh and laugh and laugh with me, whom I made a dream with (I know you'll be touched to read this :] Don't cry :]) and a super super super nice BFF #2 who always listens to my stupid crap whenever I'm sad and is the only person I talk to about some someone (I'm super super super super grateful to have you as a friend. I mean it!) Haha! I love everyone around me and my life is filled with smiles and laughters and madness (I don't know why, but madness reminds me of Mabeline.) right now, hehe, I admit, mostly madness :] But its a good way to relieve stress :] Hehe! In short, I love my life and ALL my friends! They're the BEST!

Wow, its like some speech someone make when they're gonna die or something, like they have cancer or something. Ok, 'coz I feel weird ending posts with lyrics. I think people will think that I'm like very very sad, like some super super emo person. But stupid, blame those songs! They just rock! I shall replace them with videos or imeem songs instead next time :] Oh! And you should really listen to The Climb by Miley Cyrus. This song won one of the awards at MTV Movie Award. It rocks! Though I don't really like her voice. But still, I shall TRY to kick this bad habit :] :] Brenda is a very happy girl right now :] This is so contradicting. Ok, the crying feeling just came suddenly. I don't know, I think it's coz of the someone's blog. I should visit the doctor soon, hehe!

Damn, I took quite a while to write this post. Hey, this shows how sincere I am! :] And someone told me to read her blog while I was blogging 'coz she just posted, and I feel like crying again after I read, but the tears don't wanna come out. I swear never to read her blog again. I'll try :]

Ok, I think I sound so mature today. I shall be childish for my last 25days :]

Every move I make feels lost with no direction.
Brenda =)
BRENDA



Twilight-Quotes