Hi Hi Hi. Haha. Woo. I'm having lots of fun voting at
http://www.teenchoiceawards.com/ Woo! And you know what?! Jonas Brothers will be hosting Teen Choice 2009! WOO! THEY ROCK! I can't wait for 10Aug!!
Oh! I can't believe it! I voted for Taylor Lautner, though I hated him. But I didn't watch the other movies. So, yep. And I have to support Twilight. Woo!
And Jonas Brothers actually got nominated for TV Actor: comedy. That's so stupid. And I voted Miley Cyrus for the TV Actress: Comedy. I'm considering whether to vote for Miley or Chelsea Staub for TV: Breakout Star Female. How? How? How? Oh oh! This is even more ridiculous. I voted Spongebob, for some I-forgot-what award. OH OH! Ok, I'm so excited right now! I voted Frankie Jonas for TV: Breakout Star Male. He's like 9 only! Cool! Go Jonas!
Omg omg omg. This is worse. Should I vote for Lovebug - JB or Love Story - Taylor Swift or Crush - David Archuleta or How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney for Music: Love Song? This is soooo stupid! OH! And should I vote for Linkin Park or Green Day for Music: Rock Group? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Ok, should I vote for Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood for Music Album Female Artist? This is so irritating!
OK! THIS IS SO STUPID. I seriously dont know which one to vote for.
Music Album Soundtrack:
Twilight
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Jonas Brothers’ 3D Concert Experience
High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Gossip Girl
And Music Tour: Jonas Brothers or David Archuleta/Demi Lovato or Taylor Swift.
YAY YAY YAY! I voted for PPP! This is seriously freaking stupid! Should I vote for Selena Gomez - PPP or Demi Lovato - PPP for Summer: TV Star - Female? I tell you! This TCA is sooooooooo stupid!
WOO WOO WOO! I VOTED FOR BEFORE THE STORM!
I feel like crying ]: I don't know whether to vote for JB or Zac Efron or Robert Pattinson for Other Stuff Male Hottie ]:
Ok, I seriously find this sooo stupid! I voted for Vanessa Hudgen's Poodle for Other Stuff Celebrity Pet. LOLS!
Ok ok. I finished voting. I'll vote again tomorrow! OMG, I'm very very excited right now! AHHH!!!!!! I hope they win. GO JB! GO TWILIGHT! GO PPP! GO SELENA! GO MILEY! GO ZAC EFRON! GO VANESSA'S DOG! OH OH! IMPORTANT! GO BEFORE THE STORM! OH OH! GO SPONGEBOB! HEY! I just realised! Spongebob can make friends with BigBob! Omg omg. High-ness High-ness!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going crazy!!!!
You had your fears, I was fine.
Brenda =)