Good morning!
I just woke up from a really stupid yet frightening nightmare ]: I dreamt that I was sleeping and dreamt of Lorraine going to some theme park and was on a roller coastal ride when (I forgot what happened) there was some accident and she died. So when I woke up in my dream, I called her and she told me she was at a theme park and I totally freaked out! I told her not to get on the roller coastal ride but apparantly she didn listen and I just suddenly woke up. I hate this. Life is precious.
Right, you know what, I finished almost half of the Jonas Brothers' book. You guys rock! Guess what? Look at the count down! It's less than a day! Haha!
I think I'm gonna die from next week's tests.
I love Miley Cyrus' twitter, she've got all the super lovely quotes. I love this one - When you stole my heart I lost my mind
Battle for Terra with *
Brenda =)