Brenda :) :)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

We can't have World War III when there's only one side fighting. - Jonas Brothers (World War III)

I hate the thought of waking up early ]: All thanks to Lorraine. xp And she's damn mean to insult my Before The Storm. Hmph. Waking up early tomorrow means sleeping early tonight means missing 2 shows tonight ]: I'll reward myself with an hour of shopping tomorrow :] I've got lots of things to buy!

Oh! MTV Movie Awards will be showing on CH51 tomorrow night, 8pm. Don't miss it! Twilight rocks! Zac Efron rocks! Ashley Tisdale rocks! Miley Cyrus rocks! And there's the New Moon sneak preview! YAY! YAY! YAY! Edward! Edward! Edward! But I'm gonna miss it ]: Tuition tomorrow night. But I watched it already! Nehnehnipoopoo! Hehehehehehe! I think I'm being damn retarded! Alright, no more nonsense.

Brenda =)

BRENDA



Twilight-Quotes