Was talking to Mab and realised that I forgot to blog about something super important!
Ok, I'm soooooooo glad that I didn't drop Bio. Haha! Coz NickJonas is currently working on Bio! Woo! That's so cool! I bet thats coz he wants to learn more about his diabetes. Ok, this is mean. Sorry Nick :] You rock :]
You know why he rock? Yes man! I know you want to know the reason! Ok, whoever you are. Nick and Selena were slow dancing and Nick kissed Selena. Selena leaned back and said, "You cheated." Nick asked why and she said she never kiss on the first date. And Nick said, "I never play by the rules." This is super cool!
And I just realised! I know, I have been realising many thing lately. I forgot to end the previous post with a Twilight quote. No worries, it has been editted by Brenda (Nice name dude! Haha!) :] It's all Mabeline's fault, for having gigantic teeth! (without s) :]
Oh! I wanted to play hotel626 with dad but somehow, it isn't working ]:
Ok, I promise to change my puzzle real soon. Promise. Been really lazy recently.
When I told you I didn’t want you anymore, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.