Brenda :) :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I . AM . DE . TER . MINED . TO . STAY . AWAY . FROM . JO . NAS . BRO . THERS . VI . DEOS! GOOD . BYE . J . B! (Except for JONAS. I can't wait for episode 8! That Ding You Do!)

I so need to study.

You know, I just realised something. There's 24 hours a day. I spend 10hours sleeping everyday. So I have 14 hours left. I spend 1-2 hours bathing and stuff, ok lets take it as 2 hours, plus doing my own stupid stuffs. There's 12 hours left. And I'm eating like 5 meals everyday - breakfast, lunch, teabreak, dinner, supper. So 1 hour for each meal, that'll be 5 hours and I'll be left with 7 hours. 4 hours reserved for tv shows, 3 left. And now I'm wasting my pathetic 3 hours here. So I apparently dun have time to study. This is very bad, very very bad. I need to do something about this. Maybe I should cut down on my meals :] Maybe not, I'll die. Ok, I think of something better, but not now :]

Ok, I'm trying to get to this web - www.starhub.com/onemillionstar but it isn't working. I'm so gonna vote for Keely. GO KEELY!

I think I'm very creative these days :] About all the BMW and stuffs :] :] :] :] :] Peestipation, find Jonas! Ok, Brenda sincerely apologise to those I disturbed yesterday. Hehehe. I was super. Haha!

OMG! I finished the Bio TYS quiz and I PASSED! Miracle! I was cursing and swearing when I was doing it. There're like so many bloody dunno-what-terms and those stupid flower parts that I weren't in the textbook, maybe, but I'm sure I didn't come across them before.

I've decided to stop using the Twilight quotes. If I were to post 23456789 posts a day, then I'll have to open that doc 23456789 times A DAY. That's like so troublesome. I'll use them once in a while :]

Brenda =)
BRENDA



Twilight-Quotes