Brenda :) :)

Friday, May 29, 2009

JIAYING! I know you're reading this! You gotta play the puzzle! You promised me!

Back from Queenstown to collect the class jersey. I love it, though even the S is kinda huge for me. And dad laughed at me when I wore it for him to see. Oh! There was this lady on the train and her hair was like super super super long. Mabeline thought that it was a scarf and she told Jeff so loudy that I think she heard it and saw us laughing from the reflection 'coz she started curling her hair around her neck. Embarrassment.

There's currently 4 H1N1 cases here and I'm trying very very hard to convince my mum not to go Genting. I seriously don't feel like going ]: I would rather stay at home and watch TV. Ok, goodluck Brenda :]

And I realised it's cool to end each post with a quote from Twilight saga :] Yay man. So here it goes.


About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part may be, that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
BRENDA



Twilight-Quotes