I finished reading Breaking Dawn, finally :] Love it, but I still hate Jacob and I can't wait for New Moon Movie! Excited, excited, excited!
I think I'm disappointed with my results ]: Mum doesn't seem to care and she insist that I go Genting in June. Stupid. Love dad, he just reminds me not to give myself too much stress :]
Breakfast at Mac with 4r1. For the first time, I finished the whole hotcake set BY MYSELF! Woo!
Went to some I-dunno-where place, cheena place with super many stinky mosquitoes, but its better than staying in class. Surprisingly, I enjoyed myself there! Haha! We're suppose to do some worksheets, but apparently, I didn't really care. And I spent most of my time laughing. I feel so retarded ]: And I knocked my head twice. Damn. Oh! And I saw my best friend there!
Went T1 for lunch. I forgot whats the name, but their food is super nice! And never order the er.. I forgot whats that called. I think its hot hot drum or something, damn spicy. Ok, I think there's something wrong with my brain. I kept forgetting stuffs. And I forgot to buy my chendol back! Stupid. Hmph. I miss the food court's chendol ]:
Twilight again, another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.